BPD are proud to be part of the Dulux Accredited program, and have been recognised by Dulux as a leader in the Australian painting industry.
Dulux Accredited painters must meet certain criteria in order to become Accredited.
They must show a high commitment to Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Customer Service and overall a high standard of Workmanship.
We are committed to the Dulux Accreditation program and are proud to be in select group of painters that are Dulux Accredited.
Being Dulux Accredited provides clients with that added peace of mind. You can be assured that we have met the following criteria:
- Provide our client with a $10 million minimum Public Liability Insurance.
- Signed agreement that commits us to working with the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Written client references from work completed in the last 12 months can be provided.
- Attend regular Dulux Accredited workshops, seminars and conferences for continuous improvement and development.
- We are committed to using Dulux premium products and providing quality workmanship.
For more information, visit the Dulux Accredited website, http://www.duluxaccredited.com.au